/*NSG-M2*/ /*NSG-M2*/

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thank you SITS girls!

I had a fantastic time being the Featured Blogger on SITS yesterday!

I've been lurking around some of your blogs and I'm going to be touching base with everyone who stopped by, but it's going to take me a little while... So many of you stopped by and left me such great comments!

Some of you literally made me laugh out loud!

Yes, T&T can be a great place for Spring Break. And yes, a season of MTV's Real World/Road Rules Challenge was filmed on location here. And yes Trini girls are some of the most beautiful I've seen (it's the mix of cultures and races!) and some have gone on to win Miss Universe (I remember Wendy in her school uniform - we went to the same school!)

To all of you who stopped by - moms, not yet moms, don't wanna be moms, etc - thanks for making it a special day!

Nicole

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails