Each week, there'll be at least one Sesame Street clip and one other memory-evoking clip of the time.
This week we're starting off with some Joe Raposo classics from Sesame St, and ending with a classic TV show theme with one of my favourite actors (I'll let you guess which one!). Enjoy!
Trying and trying again
Learning to walk
Welcome back, Kotter
Hope you enjoyed the little trip down memory lane. See you next week!












6 comments:
Love these videos!
I lived in Brooklyn for a year back in the late 90s. I remember when I stepped out of the subway for the first time, I was surprised that the neighborhoods looked more like sesame street than welcome back kotter!
Welcome back Kotter... that is a trip down memory lane. How fun!
Welcome to SITS! It's a great place to read a lot of amazing blogs.
oh man that first video took me back...WAY back! loved it then and supa love it now!
i also love the title of your blog. i think i ask myself that SAME question almost daily.
I am here to welcome you to SITS! you are going to love this bloggy community filled with truly amazing and supportive women. Feel free to come by my blog and say hello. AND if you like follow me...I host a monthly drawing for fun prizes EXCLUSIVELY from my list of followers...no need to comment on every post, just follow. Cool Right?!
holy cow...the sesame street ones brought me right back! i never watched welcome back kotter...i remember my cousin having a lunch box with the characters onit though! lol
happy sits saturday sharefest!
Welcome Back Kotter brings back memories.
What an awesome idea to have Flashback Fridays. :) Thanks for dropping by my site!
Post a Comment