/*NSG-M2*/ /*NSG-M2*/

Friday, October 30, 2009

Flashback Friday - Woman

It's Friday! The weekend is here! Which sadly means for me that a whole week has passed and I haven't finished my project for the week - launching my company website. I'm about 90% there... just. a. little. further.

To my Mama - you're awesome. Thanks for all the proofreading and advice. Love you!

Anyway, so with all the woman power I've experiences this week, I thought it only fitting to dedicate today's Friday Flashback to WOMEN!

Enjoy!

You said it Grandma...


For my sisters... listen to Mr. Marley


Woman is Boss - 1988 Panorama (Steelpan) Champions
This one won't be a Flashback for most of you, but I hope you enjoy!



Oh and have you voted for me yet?
All you have to do is click the cute little button below.

That's it. Easy.

So do it! (please.)

:-)
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory


2 comments:

Claudya Martinez said...

I voted!

Melissa B. said...

Don't forget, "I Am Woman..." quite the empowering song. I'm on my way to vote...good luck, and Happy Halloween, galfriend!

One Quarter to Go 'Til Halftime

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails