/*NSG-M2*/ /*NSG-M2*/

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Baby Steps

Baby girl is now in full explore mode. She can stand on her own for a few seconds, and she's walking with help - holding on to edges of furniture to make her way around the house. She Moves FAST! I'm going to have my hands full with this one. I have to be watching her constantly. Not that I mind. Can you be addicted to your baby? :-) I would post her here for you to see, but my Flip is dead.

My poor Flip. I am devoting a whole section to you. Why will you not power on? Your batteries are fine. You haven't been dropped (that I know of). We've had a good 2 years Flip. I just need you to try to make it another month or so. That's when Baby girl's birthday is. I need to catch her First Birthday. Do I love her more than you? Okay, Flip, I'm going to let you get a good night's rest and ponder that yourself.

G is really enjoying the last days of his vacation. He had me cracking up today. Somehow, he's gotten it into his head that when something is funny he won't just laugh, he laughs and says "LOL, LOL, LOL". And I don't mean "Ell Oh Ell". I mean "Loll". He's now calling himself the LOLster.

Middle child is also basking in his last few days at home before school starts. He and Baby girl have such a bond. She adores him, and he loves to make her smile. She has him totally wrapped around her little finger. :-)

I have procrastinated until the last possible moment, and now need to get school books covered and labelled and bags packed. I am not looking forward to this. That darkens my mood a little bit. That stupid Flip better be working in the morning.

6 comments:

Nancy@ifevolutionworks.com said...

Fingers crossed for you that your Flip has 9 lives!!!

A Mother Always said...

Beg or borrow a cam, this is one of the priceless moments to capture.. and they grow up SO fast.. . Well you'll get fitter for keeping up(heee) .. enjoy.:)

Nicole @ WhenDidIBecomeMyMom.com said...

Stupid camera is still dead. I am sooooooo bummed. And the new versions are so much more expensive. Bleh. There's a Kodak copy up for sale today on woot.com and I'm considering getting it, but I have gotten so attached to my little Flip. I'm sentimental like that.

I'll keep you guys updated. :-)

Mandee said...

Oh no! I hope your camera pops back to life for you and you are able to capture your little ones precious moments! :) Yay for walking!!! They grow up WAY to fast!

Unknown said...

Good luck with the Flip but especially with the first day of school!

KatBouska said...

Seriously! That's what mine did too! Take the batteries out for a few days and then put brand new ones back in...or is it too late?

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails