/*NSG-M2*/ /*NSG-M2*/

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sundays In My City

Okay I'm cheating this morning. I'm linking to an older post showing off my country (I have to be a little more flexible on the definition of City given the size of my Country :-). I'm sure Unknown Mami won't mind).

Here it is:
http://when-did-i-become-my-mom.blogspot.com/2009/08/what-its-all-about.html

Unknown Mami

Take a tour around some other cities here:
Unknown Mami: Sundays In My City

3 comments:

Mom said...

The link does not work

Melissa B. said...

I copied and pasted the link into my browser. Are you in Trinidad-Tobago? What a beautiful place. My parents were married in Port of Spain...

Carma Sez said...

I couldn't get the link to work - but I wanted to say hi and welcome to SITS. I know that you will enjoy being a part of this vibrant community of bloggers :-)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails