/*NSG-M2*/ /*NSG-M2*/

Saturday, August 15, 2009

What it's all about

It's been a rough few days with seeming more lows than highs in the mix. But as usual I made it through, with some laughs and love from my babies. I thought I'd share some of the photo memories that helped soothe my frazzled nerves. This is from a family vacation in 2006 when we took a drive to the North coast with our neighbours.

Sunrise

Good Morning!

My little Robinson Crusoe

Mission Bay, Toco

Father and Son

We definitely need to do that again soon...

13 comments:

MostlyFlumxdArt said...

Beautiful pictures. so peaceful and lovely. Also the bento boxes I found on eBay, I couldn't find them locally in my little southern, tourist trap! Thanks for commenting

Night Owl Mama said...

WOW what a beautiful place I soo need that vacation thanks for sharing.

Stopping by from the SITS
http://nightowlmama.blogspot.com/2009/08/3-year-olds-imagination-bugsby-great.html
COme by for a visit

Tina said...

What beautiful photos! This looks like heaven to me!

ymk said...

That sunrise is breathtaking. I am a sucker for sunrises and sunsets.

Anonymous said...

I visited Trinidad and Tobago when I was about 10 and even though a little time has elapsed since then (heee !!) I still remember how very lovely they were - Tobago in particular. This brought back some happy memories therefore. Thank you. :)

Sonya said...

That water is just so beautiful! The sunrise is breathtaking!

Joanna Jenkins said...

It looks like PARADISE! Hope you can go back there again soon.
Thanks for sharing.
xo

Claudya Martinez said...

The father and son picture really touched me heart.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love your little Robinson Caruso! : ). Sweet. I hope you get to go again soon!

Matty said...

Great pictures of your area. Reminds me of my visit to the Caribbean.

brainella said...

Gorgeous. The water is amazing -- such color. Thanks for sharing. Now I want to go to the beach!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.drawingboard.org/blogs/?u=videoseabigail6]Allok Video to 3GP Converter 2.7.2[/url] [url=http://lecturer.elektrounesa.org/?u=videoseamy5]Joboshare iPod Video Converter[/url]
Medical Videos Player YouTube DVD
http://www.adulthostedblogs.com/?u=videoseamice0 NeuView Media Player Professional 6.06
[url=http://www.answerbag.com/profile/1236687]Eyeline Video System[/url] [url=http://blog.bakililar.az/videoseasia1/]Bluefox AVI to PSP Converter[/url]
RM to VCD SVCD DVD Converter DVD Cloner5.30
http://lecturer.elektrounesa.org/?u=videoseanima3 MMshall FLV MP4 Video Converter 1.6.0.302
Acala DVD Ripper 2.9.1
my icq:858499940385

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails