/*NSG-M2*/ /*NSG-M2*/

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sundays In My City - Tobago

I wasn't able to go out and capture anything this week, but I can't very well miss SIMC.
So I'm recycling a couple photos from a long-ago trip to the sister isle of Tobago.





This has been another Sunday in My City. See you next week, but first please check out Unknown Mami, who's hosting this fine world tour. There are lots of other countries and cities to be seen.

Unknown Mami

From Amazon.com - Stock up for Halloween! Save $15 on Hershey's, Nestle, Mars, and Wonka Candy


8 comments:

Sonya said...

The water is so pretty! I would love to walk along the shoreline and dip my feet in the water:) Have a wonderful sunday!

Helen McGinn said...

Such an atmospheric day, by the looks of it. Gorgeous. x

Joanna Jenkins said...

Thanks for sharing. The pics are lovely. I'd use the second one as an "inspiration picture" for the colors in a guest bedroom. So soothing!
xo

Unknown said...

simply gorgeous! I found you at The Redhead Riter's Personal Journal Blogroll. Your blog is rocking! will definitely be back.
p.s.I gave you a couple of awards on my blog today.

michelle said...

Love Tobago. Thanks

Happy Sunday!

Liz Mays said...

It's nearly as beautiful there!

Unknown said...

Oh, so pretty. I just love the calm waters. I would love to go swimming again soon! I miss it : ) It is one of the only things I don't love about fall and winter! The loss of swimming!

Claudya Martinez said...

So pretty. These almost look like watercolors.

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails