/*NSG-M2*/ /*NSG-M2*/

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Merry SITSmas!





May the warmth of the holiday find you, 
bearing gifts of peace and love to you and yours, 
no matter where you are…

Merry Christmas 


I only wish this was the view from my house! 
To all my readers, and to all my peeps stopping by from SITS, I hope that this holiday season brings time for reflection... May you find moments to warm your heart in the midst of all the commercialism, and may the memories you make be ones to treasure always.

26 comments:

Leah said...

Merry SITSmas to you... that is one spectacular view.

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Oh my goodness! That picture looks lovely. The question is how far away does Santa have to hoof it from whatever chimney he slid down to get out to that tree?

Merry SITSmas, my fellow SITSta!

- Margaret

Steph Jordan said...

Merry SITSmas to you too! Cute Blog. I wish you a most colorful and inspiring Holiday! :-)

Steph Jordan (via SITS)
www.diviacity.blogspot.com

Missy said...

I'm asking Santa for that for Christmas!

Merry SITSmas!

Ghada said...

Merry SITSmas! Palm trees at Christmas would be pretty nice...

Terra Heck said...

Beautiful scenery! I prefer it over the snowfall we're having right now. Merry SITSmas!

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Merry Christmas to you too and a Merry SITSmas. I figured I'd just do a Christmas post later using "Christmas."

Visiting from SITS.

Kathleen @ Measuring My Life said...

Merry SITSmas - oh how I wish I were digging my toes in that sand right now!

Shannon said...

Who wouldn't want that view?! ;)

Merry SITSmas!

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

merry SITSmas!!

I would take a palm tree to hang my stockings on any day : )

Corine (@ComplicatedMama) said...

ahhh what a relaxing holiday pic

Merry Sitsmas

Anonymous said...

As my little 5 year old said in his note to Santa:

Santa, you sure are a great present seller!

Love it.

Merry SITSmas to you and yours!

xx

Cristina

Connie said...

THat's HEAVEN!

Merry SITSmas!

Ms. Diva said...

I wish that was the view from my house!!! Merry Sitsmas!!

Unknown said...

that is the best SITSmas card I have seen all day...wish I could jump into that photo! Merry SITSmas!

Anonymous said...

Wish it was the view from my house too!

Wishing you a very merry SITSmas!

Unknown said...

ahhhh christmas in hawaii. love it.Merry SITS-mas.

Just Like June said...

Merry Sitsmas. Love the site!

Rachael said...

Merry SITSmas! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Mandee said...

Lovely photo! I hope you have a Merry Christmas! :) I LOVE the holidays! :)

Claudya Martinez said...

Happy Holidays to you and yours!I like the red background.

Unknown said...

thank you so much for the sweet and encouraging comment you left me. I hope you and your family have a wonderful and blessed holiday =)

AdriansCrazyLife said...

Oh man, that picture is killing me! 14 chilly degrees today - brrrr. All I want to do is go someplace warm like that. Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday for Merry SITSmas!

Clueless_Mama said...

Now that looks like a place I would like to spend the holidays.:0 MERRY SITSmas!

Liz Mays said...

The island setting looks like heaven!

A Mother Always said...

What a gorgoeus view..Have a Merry, healthy, blessed Christmas..
BM

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails