I was trying to put together a little slideshow for a family member the other day, and came across this site:
They take the photos you upload, the music you select or upload, and put them together with some cool video editing techniques to take the work out of it for you. So you can turn out something like this in under 10 minutes like I did.
Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.
Free videos are limited to 30 seconds, but you can also use their paid service to do an entire DVD for download for just $5. Or you can go with the $30 annual PRO membership and have unlimited video done.
That's particularly useful if you're a budding photographer who can take a decent photo, but doesn't have the videography skills to turn out a full DVD for clients.
I am not associated with Animoto in any way. I just like their product and decided to share with you, just like someone shared it with me. :-)



