/*NSG-M2*/ /*NSG-M2*/

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

They grow up so fast

As we approach the start of the new school term I look at what the vacation months have done to my boys. They've shot up some inches and just gotten generally - older. sniffle.

At least I can count on my little Flip to hold on to moments in time for me. Like this precious number (they're going to make me take this down, so enjoy it til they do!)




I think I need to get off the computer and go make some more memories before they get too old to want me around. :-)

3 comments:

Nancy@ifevolutionworks.com said...

It's always the back to school time of yer where I notice how much he's grown. I have him try pants on after a summer of shorts and there you are......floods!

Yes, make more memories!

Mandee said...

That is so cute!!!

Unknown said...

Cute! I think I want one of those Flips!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails