/*NSG-M2*/ /*NSG-M2*/

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bloggy Love

I have to say that when I started blogging a little over a month ago, I had absolutely no idea what I was getting myself into. I just thought I would have an outlet for venting writing - and I have gotten that. But I've also gotten so much more. Who knew it would be this much fun, and that I would make wonderful connections with other like-minded souls around the world! I love to see where you come from, even if you don't leave a comment to let me know you're here. Thanks Google Analytics! :-)

Two of my favourite (yes that's how I spell it. there's a 'u' there. deal.) bloggy friends have just given me awards!

Momma Such from Raising My 4 Sons has given me the Splash Award! (Go check her out - she's awesome.) This is apparently for alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive and inspiring blogs. Well I am very honored and grateful, and let me pass it right back along to....


  • La Belle Mere UK - She is hilarious and irreverent and so chic! Did you know La Belle Mere is french for Stepmother?
  • Peeling an orange with a screwdriver - The girl with the flour in her hair is an excellent baker, who blogs with humour and introspection.
  • A Nut in a Nutshell - Blueviolet makes me laugh. If you've never visited her, you gotta go visit her...  
  • Theta Mom - Go. Visit. Her. You won't be disappointed, promise.

And now onto Award #2!
Neva from Mostly Flummoxed has given me this wonderful award acknowledging all the things I sacrifice just for your my faithful readers... Things like laundry and cleaning, and all that good stuff. I know, I know... I'm so dedicated... Neva did my illustration and grab button by the way! She was really fun to work with, and if you're looking for a little sprucing up of the ole blog, give her a shout. She'll hook you up. Tell her I sent you. :-)


And here is my chosen recipient to pass this along to....


I have to rush off and wake the kids for school - hope you check out these great gals and maybe make a new bloggy connection.

Shop TheNewEnglandTradingCompany.com Today!

6 comments:

La Belle Mere said...

YAY!!! Thanks so much for the award and the shout out!!

LBM xxxxxxxxx

Theta Mom said...

Thank you so much for this award girl! It means a lot to know other bloggers enjoy my bog, so thank you! Woo Hoo! :)

Drahdrah said...

Congratulations !!!

Liz Mays said...

Congrats on receiving the award and for passing it along to me! I'm honored! :)

Frugal Vicki said...

congrats on the awards! It is amazing what blogging turns into, isn't it?

Claudya Martinez said...

Well deserved bloggy love.

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails