Hey yall!
I told you I've been busy making changes to my blog! I hope you guys like it. Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think. Now, keep in mind that I'm nowhere near done, and over the next few weeks, you can expect to see some more cosmetic changes on the site.
Now I have to send some shoutouts to some very special people who helped me with my mini-makeover.
Thank you Neva! For my logo and my badge (feel free to grab it by the way - it's down there on the left). Neva was a sweetheart to work with and gave me some great options for the blog. Definitely check her out if you're looking to make some changes to your own.
Thanks MOM! I could NOT have done this without my wonderful Mother. Apart from creating the beautiful background for me, she also helped me sift through so many design possibilities. Can't thank you enough Mom. **Hugs**
Anyway, so as I said, there's more to come. Keep checking back and leave me your comments below.
Now another note, check out Theta Mom's post today. Drop by and let her know what you think. Is she overreacting? What would you do?
This is a particularly sensitive subject for me today, since my little one got something lodged in HER throat yesterday. Thank goodness we were able to get it out. The thing is, little ones can swallow things that wind up getting stuck in their throats, and they may not show any obvious signs of choking. For me, I had my suspicions, but in the face of being called overprotective I doubted myself. Until Little Miss showed frustration eating. At which point I frantically tried to dislodge this thing with shaking hands and rising panic and guilt, knowing that almost an hour had passed since she must have swallowed it. It was a tiny bit of the plastic used to cover straws on juice boxes but it was enough. But everything turned out okay, and she's as fearless and adventurous as ever.
Speaking of which, I should go peek in on the kids and make sure they're not into too much mischief. Happy Sunday everyone!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Popping in from SITS! I'm in MBC as well!
Now following your blog...
Love the background, I'm in the middle of a blog makeover myself. I've been making changes all weekend.
Thanks for the link back! You're awesome!
I agree with you! Coughing is a good sign and choking is usually a silent thing so could be easily missed if we're not nearby.
I'm glad your daughter was ok!
I like the direction your blog design is going! :)
That's terrifying. I'm so glad she is okay!
I grabbed your button. It looks great!
I'm so glad she is okay!!! That must have been so scary!
And your new design looks really awesome. Thank you for including me in your "Go Visit" section!!!! xoxo
wow, like the makeover, your mom must rock..
Glad your little one is ok.
cheers
BM
Great new blog. I love the blue!
Post a Comment