Thanks Vicki - I am honoured (yes, with a U). ;-)
And guess what, Tami at Hearts Make Families also gave me this award! Is that a hint or what?!
The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Here we go - 15 blogs I've recently begun to follow:
- Adventures of Wanna- Be SupahMommy
- Buried With Children
- Chalk It Up!
- Cleverly Disguised as a Responsible Adult
- I'm Living Proof that God Has a Sense of Humor
- Lunchbox Limbo
- One Mum's Musings
- Outnumbered (check out the post with her husband's golf pants. hilarious!)
- Peeling an orange with a screwdriver
- Penelope's Oasis
- The Young and The Relentless
- Theta Mom
- Triplets: Who Knew?
- Us and Them
- When I Grow Up
Check 'em out people. And thanks again Vicki and Tami! (yay!) If you haven't yet visited Vicki or Tami, you're missing out. Go visit and tell them I sent you!
By TwitterIcon.com





14 comments:
Thank YOU for the advice. I am at my wits end. I think when I am on those errands tomorrow, I am going to buy just one pack of pull-ups for the errand times. Maybe the cool feel type so it is still a different feeling from diapers!
Congrats on the award!! Well deserved!!
Congrats on your award! It's wonderful to see other bloggers getting recognition for their awesome blogs!!
And thank you for passing it on to me...I'm honored!!!
Ok, my computer just did something funky and now my comment has disappeared, dammit.
Thanks for the award!
congrats!... and thank you!! amanda@lunchboxlimbo
Congratulations for receiving this award!!
Thank you for passing it on to me:) I'm honored!!
congratulations on your awards. They are sweet reminders of the friends we make in the blog community and beyond.
Congrats on your awards! :)
Congratulations on the awards! And thank you for giving one to me!!
Thank you for the honor :) and you deserve the awards, so I'm not surprised by how many you have won!
Thanks so much for the award! I was so excited and flattered! And I love your blog's new look. Beautiful!
First, LOVE the new look over here! It is awesome. And thank you so much for passing an award onto me!
WHY thank you VERY MUCH!
( they're already draggin me off the stage before I can begin my acceptance speech!)
( ALERT THE PRESS! CALL CNN! THIS IS WRONG!)
xoxo
THANK YOU
supah
Congrats sweetie. You so deserve it. I love your blog.
Post a Comment