It's an all-music flashback today. I hope you enjoy!
Sesame Street classic from my childhood
I wonder what Bruce Springsteen's Muppet Name would have been?
DJ Ricky D - Children's Story
Arguably one of the best songs growing up in the 80s. And still relevant today.
And just to show I'm not against Sesame Street, here's a current clip I love:
Feist's 1234.




7 comments:
Thanks for sharing these fun clips. It brought to me memories of the fun times I had as a child.
Hope you have a great weekend. Visiting you from SITS.
Cheers!!
They just don't make things like they used to.
I can't see the clips, they were blocked on this computer, however I'm sure they were great! :)
I wanted to stop by and let you know that you WON the Kidorable Kids umbrella!!!! I was so excited when I saw that the number drawn was YOU! :)
If you could just email me (raisingmy4sons at yahoo.com) with your name and US mailing address that would be great! :) Oh, and your choice of umbrella! :)
that vintage clip of sesame street was on point...and YOU never got WRONG with Slick Rick, he still is in rotation on my mp3
Major flashbacks! I love the sesame street clips. I'm going to watch them with my son later on today!
Hi there,
It really is good to meet another active Caribbean blogger like you said. I followed you back on twitter. Looking forward to getting to know you better.
lol I love the videos!
xo, alli
Post a Comment