/*NSG-M2*/ /*NSG-M2*/

Monday, October 5, 2009

Free Meals for a Year!

Yep, you read that right. :-)

Yall know Friendly's, right? The East Coast family restaurant with the big love of Ice Cream.

Anyway, Friendly's has a really fun competition going on right now and the lucky winner gets
each week 
for a year!

That's 52 meals FREE! Total value: over $500.

I thought you'd like that.

But check out how you get to win that. You have to convince your kid to take you to Friendly's and get it on tape. It doesn't even have to be a candid camera moment. It can be rehearsed and acted out.

Get the kids together, come up with your ideas and let it roll!

You just film "the pitch" and upload it to YouTube and then the public gets to vote for their fave pitch!

I have a friend whose four kids are always acting anyways, so you know I've already got her on it. Seriously people. Check it out.


In the spirit of disclosure, Friendly's didn't give me anything to tell you about this. No freebies, no paid endorsement. Not even a T-shirt. :-)


They are on Twitter, if you want to follow them for the most up-to-date info on Friendly's deals, coupons and news: http://twitter.com/eatatfriendlys.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn! I want this!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails