Stories of love in all different forms:
New romance...
Forbidden romance...
Unexpected romance...
Love unconditional... Between a father and son... A husband and wife... The love of a loyal friend... How strangers become friends...
Here's to finding the love in the little things all around us.
Let these instrumentals put you in the right frame of mind.
Let these instrumentals put you in the right frame of mind.
If you've never seen it, go get it! This is not a movie to plop the kids in front of, as some of the storylines are more adult in nature. Don't let that turn you off, this is a heartwarming film.
This was my Monday Muse, hosted by Cinnamon and Honey. Check her out for more Monday Muses.




13 comments:
LOVE that movie.
I love, love, love that movie too! One of my fave scenes is the wedding with the surprise song!
Oh how I wish I could see all of the videos and pics on websites. Unfortunately that was blocked. I think I may have seen this movie, however I can never remember! Is it just me or does your memory get worse the more kids you have? lol
I never seen it. Thanks for sharing it.
Have a nice week.
You know, my daughters have seen this flick a million times, and I haven't seen it once. I think I need to have one of them bring it home for Thanksgiving...
I haven't seen it either but I'm definitely going to check it out!
Great muse. Happy Monday!
Can I just tell you that this is one of my most favorite movies ever? I have the dvd and I think I have watched it no less than 50 times!
A Glasgow laddie (Craig Armstrong) wrote them; just thought I'd share since I'm a Glasgow lassie... ;O) x
I love this movie and the message it holds! Thanks for the reminder, I might have to put it in for a bit while the kids are napping!
What a great post!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)
I still haven't seen that movie!
Wishing you a happy evening ♥
i love this movie too!! must watch it every christmas. :)
I do love that movie!
Post a Comment