/*NSG-M2*/ /*NSG-M2*/

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Time to laugh

Ok my brain is too spazzed out to think straight to write too much today. I've already done my post for tomorrow's writing assignment, and I just can't think of anything else today.

I just have funny images or other people's stories floating around in my head. So I'm just going to post links to those and hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

You know those cute little playhouses that look just like a real house, just kid-sized? Well Momma Such over at Raising My 4 Sons has a really funny story to tell you about her boys' playhouse.

Then Jen over at Buried with Children has uncovered a tragedy happening just under our noses. Check out her expose on Ice Cream abuse. I thank you, Jen, for your commitment to this worthy cause.

For fans of soduku - this one is really corny, but I loved it. Check out http://xkcd.com/74.

Hope at least one of these brings a smile to your face. :-)

5 comments:

MostlyFlumxdArt said...

Thanks for the kind comment.

Claudya Martinez said...

How nice are you to give out all those referrals?

Melissa B. said...

Ice cream abuse? Sounds serious!

Nicole @ WhenDidIBecomeMyMom.com said...

Oh ice cream abuse is no joke... Definitely a cause to be supported. ;-)

Bri said...

I found your blog randomly -- well you like David Rudder too -- and I must say, it's lovely.

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails