A 30-ish mother of 3 and unintentional entrepreneur, I started my own IT Consultancy firm after layoffs at my old job. I balance the world of Corporate IT with my life as Manager of the education, health and well-being of my children. I write about the joys and trials of mothering a toddler girl, and two boys under the age of 10, one of whom has just been diagnosed with Aspergers.
5 comments:
That's funny. Reminds of the time my stepson told me, "you, you're a little bit fat". And he didn't mean anything bad, he was just being honest.
Slip and Slide!!!
OUt of the mouth of babes....I love their honesty (usually).
You've been awarded! www.geeneva.blogspot.com
Just think... If you had snow you could make a snowball and get a little payback for that comment. ;-)
Stopping in to welcome you to SITS. So glad you joined us.
Bwah hah. I missed the last line when I first read this. Oops! Kids. They're so, uhm, funny. Right?
Post a Comment