I will say this - Cat Stevens is one of my favourite performers of all time. He sang with the passion and emotion of a true artist, and in this song he captures the age-old struggle of coming of age.
In my mind, I know that I will have to face the flight of my little ones from the nest all too soon.
With all my heart, I pray that they will not fly too far, and that they will be satisfied that I have done my share of listening.
This was my Monday Muse, hosted by Cinnamon and Honey. Check her out for more Monday Muses.




11 comments:
It's never easy to let go... They grow up so fast!
Just stopping by from SITS to wish you a very happy Monday!
I feel like if I blink my kids will be all grown up. Just yesterday we were starting school and now my oldest is in 2nd grade. I'm not really sure how that happened!
Stopping by from C&H!
Visiting from SITS. Love your blog!
The faster it goes that harder I try to hold on to them.
Popped in from SITS to say hi! I read something about him the other day that said he produced a album under his real name...not sure if that's true or not.
Great song! Visiting from Who Knew?
I'm not stopping by from SITS because I don't know what that is, but I do know who Cat Stevens is and he made some great music.
This is SUCH a great song! So touching!
Great muse. Thanks for joining up!
Great song!!!!! Found you through blogging for a cure! I am now a follower...please come by for a visit=)
I've never heard that song before! Thanks for sharing it. I loved the lyrics. :)
I should say love, not loved, because I am still listening to it.
Post a Comment