/*NSG-M2*/ /*NSG-M2*/

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sunday, Sunday

On Sunday I had two very pleasant surprises when I checked my email.

Firstly - I received an award from Momma Such over at Raising My 4 Sons. Check out her blog - she has some great photos of her boys at the lake. Life is certainly never dull with little boys around!

The Loyalty Award is for loyal followers of your blog. I am happy to pass this onto:
Being Me over at Mothers Always

Thanks for being my loyal visitors and for your feedback. You keep me writing. :-)


Secondly - one of my posts was listed over at Future Mama's. I had entered it in a contest on Best Breastfeeding Posts. I didn't win, but it felt good to see it up there anyway!

Anyway, it's just about 3am feeding time, so let me take my insomniac self off to go check on the baba.

9 comments:

Theta Mom said...

Congrats on your award!

Nancy@ifevolutionworks.com said...

Congrats to you and thank you for passing it along to me :)

A Mother Always said...

Thank you very much for the award. Happy to keep you writing :) and congrats.

Jen said...

Congrats to you for getting an award. Thats awesome.

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Fun award!!

Thanks for visiting my blog the other day!

Blessings,
LMM

Mandee said...

You definitely deserve the award! You are one of my most loyal followers. I really do appreciate all of your comments! Thanks so much!!! :)

Claudya Martinez said...

Well congratulations on both ends and thank you so much. It's actually quite pleasant to be your follower.

Nicole @ WhenDidIBecomeMyMom.com said...

Awww yall are so sweet. What a love fest! Lol.

Melissa B. said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me! You're a lovely bloggy friend...

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails