/*NSG-M2*/ /*NSG-M2*/

Friday, September 25, 2009

Flashback Friday - Today's Gonna Be a Good Day!

Okay, today's my birthday so we're switchin it up a little bit... Enjoy!

Flashback to Black Eyed Peas in Chicago Sep 2008. This is amazing to watch, and it's a GREAT way to start the day!

Not sure if my fave part is the massive "wave", or where it looks like speakers jumping! Wish I was there!




Now go on and make today a Good Day!

.

10 comments:

La Belle Mere said...

Aaaah, that brings back memories! I visited Chicago a few years back and loved it. I had hoped to catch a glimpse of Oprah but it wasn't to be. :-(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a great day!

LBM xx

glenna said...

Stopping by from SITS. Your Have a good day message is moving me out of this chair an into my morning chores........

robin said...

Woo-hoo!!!!
Happy Birthday! Hope you're having a GREAT day!

Kimmy said...

Happy Birthday!!! Have a FABulous day!
Stopping by from SITS!

Melissa B. said...

Happy Birthday, galfriend! Hope you rocked out...

Jane said...

Wow! That was awesome! Thanks for pointing me in the direction of that video. And I truly hope you had a better than good day AND night! Happy Birthday!

A Mother Always said...

Have a good birthday..and a fabulous weekend.
God Bless
BM

Claudya Martinez said...

Feliz Cumpleaños! I'm doing a little birthday dance for you, not as cool as the clip, but...

Megan said...

That was awesome!!!

Happy Birthday!!

Thanks for visiting me the other day!! =)

Anonymous said...

That is SO cool! Today's gonna be a good day! Thanks for sharing and have a good one! Happy Birthday to Mom and daughter.

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails