/*NSG-M2*/ /*NSG-M2*/

Friday, September 18, 2009

Flashback Friday

Sorry about the late post today! I am making some changes to the blog and hope to have a few pleasant changes for you on Sunday. So come back and check me then!

I had such a great response from you about the Sesame Street flashbacks, I'm definitely going to keep this up every Friday. Without further ado, here are this Friday's Flashbacks!

What I love(d) about Sesame Street:

Biology lessons weren't boring...


The teachers had a sense of humour...


We learned important lessons about the weather...


This one is a True Classic. Enjoy.

See you next Friday!

8 comments:

Kara @ His, Hers and Ours said...

Ahhhh!! I can smell the gramham crackers and apple juice now! Thanks for the memories!!

Unknown said...

I love the Sesame Street Flashbacks! And I just had to tell you that regarding my husband's crazy pants, he's Canadian and would be so pleased that you spelled humour the "proper" way, with a U.

Claudya Martinez said...

Take a Bweaf is awesome!

Can't wait to see the changes on Sunday.

Unknown said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

It's been quite a while since I watched Sesame Street! Thanks for bringing up some great memories!!

Sara said...

I can't even be sure how much Sesame Street has taught me. Between Grover, Cookie Monster and Big Bird (the Count scared the crap out of me), I learned all I ever needed to know!

Mandee said...

Love Sesame Street! Can't wait to see the changes on Sunday! :)

Melissa B. said...

You do need a sense of humor to be a teacher! Cookie, Elmo, Maria & Luis. They were my faves, but I really loved them all. In fact, sometimes when I want to relax, I turn a little SS on. So much fun!

Jen said...

I can't wait to see your changes. I will have to come back tomorrow.

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails