Cute! Although, when I wake up like that, it means something pretty sucky went on the day before. Can't wait until the days when a mom sleepover is done outta fun not outta the I-can't-sleeps-I'm-scared-please-let-me-in-your beds. Of course by then, they probably won't want to be in the same room with me for more than 15 minutes, let alone sleep with me. But, here's hoping!
A 30-ish mother of 3 and unintentional entrepreneur, I started my own IT Consultancy firm after layoffs at my old job. I balance the world of Corporate IT with my life as Manager of the education, health and well-being of my children. I write about the joys and trials of mothering a toddler girl, and two boys under the age of 10, one of whom has just been diagnosed with Aspergers.
10 comments:
What a sweet Superior Snap! I'm close to you in the SITS Roll Call today, so thought I'd give a holla!
they totally do! how cute! i bet you worked them out pretty darn good if they were sleeping flat like that!
Happy Thursday!
*visiting form SITS
Cute! Although, when I wake up like that, it means something pretty sucky went on the day before. Can't wait until the days when a mom sleepover is done outta fun not outta the I-can't-sleeps-I'm-scared-please-let-me-in-your beds. Of course by then, they probably won't want to be in the same room with me for more than 15 minutes, let alone sleep with me. But, here's hoping!
How cute! Even better that you had a camera close by to snap a shot! :)
Popping in from SITS!
Classic snapshot! Have a great day!
So sweet, they're like moths to a flame!
that is precious picture. :)
Had to do a double take on that one! :) Can you even remember what it feels like to have actual room in the bed for yourself??
That is the sweetest moment! One for the memory bank!
Great blog! I'm following you!
That picture put a huge smile on my face. That's love.
Post a Comment