The boys have end of term tests going on this week (can't believe the Christmas holidays are almost here already!) So I've been pretty busy helping them study, or trying to...
Scenario One - Boy the older
Where is your test time table?
I can't find it. I must have left that book at school.
Well what tests are coming up this week?
Uhhhhh.... I think.... X and Y?
Ok you know what? Bring your Math book let's revise.
Ohhhh? Can't I just watch just one TV show? I'm hungry/tired/sick.....
Sigh....
Scenario Two - Boy the younger
Come on let's do some studying for your tests coming up.
Why? I don't need to study. I always get everything right.
Sadly... he's right. Hard to argue with that logic!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I finally this year just left every bit of the school stuff up to my boys. Freedom:)
Your boys parallel my girls, only reversed. I remember the day Ella Numera Una DIDN'T get a good grade after not studying...a little bit of a wake-up call, no?
Why is it so hard to get them going on that? I remember those days!
Scenario , what do you mean "sadly" that's awesome.
Two different personalities there. One always gets everything right and the other wants to do something else. My boys are only 6 & 7 but I'm seeing the same trend in them and I'm working to get the one who would prefer to do something else a little bit more disciplined.
He he...sounds like my boys! :)
Post a Comment