/*NSG-M2*/ /*NSG-M2*/

Friday, November 20, 2009

Flashback Friday -

My darling bloggy friends! I have missed you! It has been one cah-ray-zee week! CRAZY I tell you!


One of my former colleagues has teamed up with me and we're now working together doing all kinds of exciting stuff! So many things are happening, it's just too much to mention, but we are busy. 


Best of all, we are happy.


We are able to be out of that awful place where we worked, and we feel that our hard work is helping others. AND we have time for our families!


I don't mean to harp on it and depress anyone that is in a job they don't really like, but trust me, if you knew the trials we've been through, you'd be glad for us. 


In other news, the oldest boy is recovering from a terrible sinus and ear infection.


And....


the baby....


IS WALKING!


She just decided one day she was ready, and she's now racing around happily!


And you know what else? She talking! Well... most of it is still baby talk, but she's calling her favourite people!


Her brother...
[D] Addy...
Her aunties...


Notice anyone missing? Mmm hmm... No Mom yet.


That's ok. I put it down to her being so overjoyed when she sees me she forgets I have a name. My name is "oh that lady that makes me so happy, and hugs and kisses, and feeds and spoils me!"


Her face when she sees me.


That smile.


That's the best name in the world to me. :-)




And now your Flashback Friday clip:


Sesame Street PSA warning about Infomercials in the 2000s





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute, now put away everything that breaks.. (fun times..)
Be happy.
BM

Liz Mays said...

You have a little walker? That's the cutest!!!!

I'm glad you've got a good thing going at work!

Claudya Martinez said...

Congratulations on the happiness, the walking, and the talking.

Nancy C said...

I hear you on the ugly job shaping your entire day. I never knew how much one job was crushing my soul until I quit mid-year.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours was full of all sorts of happy, so thank you.

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails