And now folks, it's time for another Friday Flashback to the way things were.
Starting things off as always, an ode to the way Sesame Street USED to be!
This one really takes me back (and my daughter loves it!)
Letter B (The Beetles)
I miss Grover... he definitely brought the giggles...
but Kermit... now HIM I looooved. :-)
Grover the salesman
And switching gears totally... from one of my fave movies of all time...
The One That I Want (Grease)
Hope you enjoyed! See you next week for more flashbacks. :-)
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
I don't think that I will ever stop loving the movie Grease. It's just not possible.
I very much miss those old Sesame Street days. Oddly enough, it was a show I could actually sit through with my kids and enjoy!
Letter B is one of my absolute FAVORITE Sesame Street remakes! The funny thing is that the Beatles were notorious about not allowing their songs to be used in ANYTHING. But apparently Paul McCartney was totally behind doing this one. SO clever!
PS- Grease is one of my faves too!
I remember when that movie came out. I saw it 3 times with friends and ran out to buy spandex pants like hers. So funny. I STILL love this movie...complete classic!
I like that movie and really enjoyed it.
Have a nice weekend.
These were so fun. A walk down memory lane. I loved Kermit and Grover, too.
I saw Grease 100 times if I saw it once. I knew every word of every song and I seriously thought John Travolta would marry me.
Thanks for the trip down memory lane!
I was just reading the post about your baby girl. Is she better? I felt so bad for her, and you when I saw it. I know it has nothing to do with this post, but I'm annoying like that. Hope all is well, and be sure to visit me tomorrow, little surprise for ya!
Post a Comment